Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Doing the Dossier- Where We Stand Now


The last outside document is in the mail, on the way to us!

I am having my photos taken this week (also required).

Cuban Daddy is gathering our original birth certificates, marriage license, etc....


And I think that's it!!!

Then...

Have to get a few forms notarized, 

Scan them to our agency for pre-approval, 

Make copies,

Get them all Apostilled in Atlanta, 


and then send them (& $2,000 translation fee) to our agency to send to Honduras!


I can't believe we are SO close!!!



Please pray that things continue to go smoothly, and we're able to wrap this up this week!!

Thank you!

~ 6 in Love ~


2 comments:

  1. So exciting that you're well on your way! I cannot believe how incredibly tedious this whole process has been. It's certainly going to show those children how much they were wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always being so encouraging, Claire!

      Delete