Monday, March 18, 2013

'Going Green' on Another Level

So, yesterday was St. Patrick's Day.  Cuban Daddy had his bloodwork done for the adoption that morning - He decided to celebrate St. Patty's by 'going green.'  Ugh!  Glad he survived. 

I know, I know.


I'll be here all night. 

-----------------------------------------------------

And seeing as though I'm 1/8 or so Irish, I decided to celebrate w/ the kids too.  Who am I kidding?  I love all 'special' days & would've participated anyway!  

Pretty much all the kids knew about St. Patrick's day was that they'd better wear green or get pinched!  So, green they wore...all day.  K proudly announced upon exiting church nursery, "And I didn't even get pinched today!!"

G begged for a Shamrock hand-painted on EVERY nail.  
There's not much I wouldn't do for that face!

Seriously, child, how'd you get so cute?!

Be still, my little green heart.


Hope you had a good o'day too!

~ 6 in Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment