Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Help Me Find G & K ?

Random.

G & K have gotten a couple of modeling jobs lately.  They really LOVE doing it & think it's so fun.  They're both (usually) happy, friendly, and know a camera when they see it.  HA!  I think it's a good experience for them.  We're throwing the money they earn into a college savings account.  A win, win!

Unfortunately, when you do a job, they don't tell you much about when you may see yourself in the ad, etc.  Using the little info I do know, I was wondering if you'd be willing to help be my 'eyes'?  I'd really love a copy or a photo of what they'll be in.  Hello, scrapbook!  


The last print ad job K had was this one for Carters clothing:
I never received the ad in a national mail out.  Fortunately, a couple of friends spotted this picture on their Facebook page.  Yay!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So that brings me to now.

Both of the kids (separately, but one day after the other) had photo shoots for Birthday Express.   They should be featured (if they make it thru edits, etc) in the same Spring or Summer 2013 Birthday Express catalog.  Of course, they may also be on their website  www.birthdayexpress.com & any other advertisements for them.  I subscribed to their free catalog (we actually already did, as I have purchased from them more than once!), so we *should* get a copy.  However, in case we don't or don't see it, or it's featured elsewhere, would you keep an eye out for these two?


A photo I snuck of G getting set up for the shoot. It's all "LadyBug" themed stuff.

Must have worked hard for the money... 

-----------
And this is what K was wearing for his Birthday Express shoot.  He may be with or without a brunette 'mom' in the photo.  It also may be the back or side of him; and he may be held.  He's likely far away in a 'room' full of 'Max & Ruby' themed supplies.  


Seriously worn out after that one!

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, the one I probably need your eyes the most for is this one.  G got her first big job the week before the Birthday Express one.  We were told she'd be featured on the side of a Graco carseat box.  I think it's a high backed booster.  (*We were in Savannah at the time of the call & my parents took her, so I'm not entirely sure what it looked like.) Anyways they said on a box on shelves in Babies R Us (& wherever else it may be sold) this Spring.  Of course, like before, the photos can be used on any Graco ads, online, catalog, etc.  But for sure on the Box.  
I wasn't there, so don't have a photo of what she was wearing.  But, I think it was a pink shirt, jeggings, & hair in a side braid.  


We were there today to stock up on snacks & took a peek at boxes to see if it was out yet.  It wasn't.  The lady working that area said they hadn't gotten the new line of boosters in yet, but could at anytime.   

Little brother photo bomb. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you spot one of the babies, would you please snap a picture or link me or something?  

I'd really, really appreciate it!  Thank you!

~ 6 in Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment