Friday, March 22, 2013

Only a Few More...

I feel like I've been saying this forever, but we are NEARLY done w/ the Dossier! 


I can literally count the number of documents needed off the top of my head.  
That is success in itself!  


Yesterday, I got a call from them saying our bloodwork results were in & that all looked good.  But before she could get off the phone, I asked if I could come get the results.  Apparently an odd question.  She lowered her voice & whispered, "I wouldn't.  They'll charge you."  Huh?  For real?  If it was enough for her to risk telling me, it was more than I wanted to spend for a free piece of paper.  And she was pretty insistent.  So, after confirming she could get it in the mail TODAY (Yay!), I agreed to let her mail it.  And then I thought to ask which tests were on the results.  She listed the 3 blood tests we had done.  Me: "And the urine analysis we had done?  It's required to be documented too."  The nurse replies they don't have those results yet, but that she'd call when they got in.  :/   Seriously.


Today, I got a call from our Dr.'s office (only a couple hrs before they closed for the weekend), saying that they had our notarized forms ready to be picked up. Yes!   It was impossible for me to make it today (even though I really wanted to!), so I'll go first thing on Monday.  I want to believe that they'll follow the detailed instructions I wrote on how to do it, but things just haven't gone too smooth lately.  Praying anyway!  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* So, waiting on bloodwork forms to arrive in mail, waiting to be called about our pee, and will pick up notarized physical sign offs Monday.  

* Cuban Daddy is waiting on one official piece of paper, and needs to gather his copies.

* we'll get a couple things notarized...

* confirm that all looks good to Buckner...

* make 3 copies of everything...

* take it to Atlanta for apostilling...

* we'll mail 3 copies to Buckner w/ our $2,000 Translation fee...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then we'll feel SO much closer to getting our babies. 


Counting down documents, 

~ 6 in Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment