Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pix + Doing the Dossier: Organized, Scanning, Copying

The title pretty much sums up our current status.  

We're oh-so-close to being finished w/ the Dossier.  I know I keep saying that, but there's just several steps to finalizing it.  

Last night, we got EVERY document organized & in place (except the ONE that's yet to come in the mail.)  I met the mailman in the driveway today...nope, nothing.  Cuban Daddy is getting the last of them notarized (hopefully today).  Then, he'll scan them in so I can email them to our agency for a pre-approval of sorts. Hopefully we'll hear back from them this week, and then can have them all Apostilled in ATL next week!

 Then.... we can mail it!!!!!!!

Next step would be for our agency in Texas to approve, add a couple of documents to it, and then send it to Honduras!

Followed by Honduras translating it (couple months time frame?), and then doing whatever they have to do, meet, etc. to get us on the waiting list (couple more months?)

And then...the NUMBER.

I. can't. wait.  (Okay, so I can, but it's so, so hard!)


A few pics of the past couple weeks:

Fun family Saturday (Daddy's not working, what?!)

Making rainbow necklaces for... 

St. Patty's Day! 

...in which G insisted on me hand-painting a clover on each tiny nail!

K and I tried something I've been wanting to do for a while: find a trail for me to walk/jog & him to ride.  Success!   

A fun lunch to celebrate my Grandma's 86th Bday (& Auntie V too!)

We love being able to walk to my other Grandparents' house.  My favorite part of this visit was the way K was watching his Great-Grandpa read. 

Shopping with my little guy is always an adventure.  Twisting his head up in a pant leg.  
Sounds like a good idea. ;) 

One day, I was able to pick G up from school w/o her little bro in tow...so we stopped at a playground for a few mins.   

Too smart for their own good, these two.
Having had enough of their fussing, I told them to go the their rooms to play & don't leave. 
I hear whispering & giggling, & find this: "But our feet are still in our rooms!" 

Successful dental check ups (K's first!)  Doggy got an exam too; I'm pretty sure the Dr. was thrilled to do that. lol 

Fun playdates 


What a corner of our bedroom looks like every morning at 5:00 am:
Learning apps until they can do no more...than a little Netflix while CD & I try for just a few more mins of rest... 

 Hey-ey!

Oh the grease.  Oh the onion rings.  Oh the chili cheese dog.
Oh the tummy.
So worth it! 

Times like this are few & far btwn, but when I can get K to do it, it's awesome. 
Book nookin' 

We got FLURRIES!  So exciting. 
As all you Northerners think we're ridiculous. 

Happy Bday to their Great-Grandpa, Pops! 
Pancakes to celebrate 

Took time to get my hair done.  Once every couple months, I am able to sit still for like 3 hrs.
It's ah-mazing. 

More play w/ more friends...love it! 

G & I attended back to back bday parties for a couple of her friends one day.  Then we extended our Mommy-daughter time by having dinner at one of her fav spots.  She brought 'Orangy Pink'...so fun! 



Hopefully the next update will be that the Dossier is out of our hands!

~ 6 in Love ~



No comments:

Post a Comment