Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DATE of 2nd Annual ADOPT YardSale Has CHANGED!

Sometimes it's all just too much.  
Sometimes it just doesn't work out as planned. 

Unfortunately, this is one of those times.  


Due to several reasons, we just can't make 
the YardSale happen this weekend. 

Yes, I'm disappointed.  

But...


I will choose not to dwell on the fact I've nearly killed myself, unnecessarily, this Spring Break to try make it happen.


I will choose, instead, to believe that this is 
a blessing in disguise.

I feel sure that this delay will only benefit 
the outcome of this YardSale.

More prep work & help.
More advertising.
More donations of 'stuff' for the Sale.
Ultimately, more money to bring the babies home.

And bringing them home is all that matters right now.


So, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your help so far!

Thank you to:

My husband...for everything.
My parents...for helping plan, move stuff, organize, donations, and work/hands.
My brother Cam...for letting us use his truck again & again to gather donations & move stuff.
My friends Shannon, Nicole, Julia, Nisha, Mrs. Pam, Sha & Bethany, and others... for donating items.
My other friends Claire, Lauren, and Ms. Barbara, and others...for sharing our page/link to spread the word about the Sale. 
And thank you all for your prayers.

* If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry!  

So, now, the big change.  
There will be NO YardSale this weekend, Apr 12-13. 


Instead, 

Our 2nd Annual ADOPT YardSale will be on Friday & Saturday, May 3-4!!! 


Some of the items we'll have at the sale: 

An Everlast punching bag & gloves, a recliner, a large chair + ottoman, an armoire, tons of children's & baby clothes, men's & women's clothes, shoes & cleats, a new ceiling fan, lighting, lots of decorative items, children's books, toys, and much more!


Hope many of you can stop by.  
Sorry for the change of date, but thank you for spreading the word, friends!  


Overwhelmed & exhausted, but grateful, 

~ 6 in Love ~

*Totally unrelated, but super exciting side note: this week, I found out that two families I know are pursuing adoption!  Man, that makes my heart happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment