Monday, April 8, 2013

Doing the Dossier: Pre-approval via Email!

Got some exciting feedback regarding the Dossier in an email today:


Cuban Daddy scanned the majority of our Dossier documents into the computer last week, emailed them to me, and then I emailed them to Buckner (our agency in TX).  

Today, I heard back from her that they all look good!!
**The 'feedback below' was that the only hang-up may be regarding Cuban Daddy's Cuban birth certificate.  I didn't understand all the lingo, but it seemed as if they could handle it.  Not sure, but it didn't seem too alarming.  In fact, the agency worker stationed in Honduras said it looked great & we should SEND THE DOSSIER!!!  

Shut the door.  
I can't even believe I'm saying that.  

So, next step is to call the Secretary of State's office & confirm when we can drive to ATL to have ALL of the documents apostilled.  (At this point, I'd rather make the drive then risk the mail.)  Hopefully we can do that this week, make our extra sets of copies, and then...hold on a minute... MAIL the Dossier!  

Oh, thank God.  Such a relief.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, don't forget about our 2nd Annual ADOPT YardSale happening this Friday & Saturday!  If you're in the Metro-Atlanta area & have some things you've been meaning to donate anyhow, we'd gladly accept. ;)  All proceeds are helping to fund the adoption.  

We'll have ADOPT shirts for sale there, too.  And if you already own one?  Please wear it!  We love seeing our friends show their support.  


These cute brothers aren't local to us, but they wore theirs anyhow!!

-------------------------------------------------

And, I'm no crier.  For real.

But a friend shared this video w/ me & I lost it.  Check it out:


And if I were 'with it' enough to understand how to put the actual video on here, I'd do it, 
but ain't nobody got time for that! 

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you, w/ a bounce in my step, 

~ 6 in Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment