Sunday, July 29, 2012

I-600 A Form + Another G Question

So, this was a great weekend because Cuban Daddy didn't work!  Yay for "Daddy Day," 
as the kids call it.  I was able to get my hair done...oh yeah.  
And the kids got to go swimming with Daddy twice.  

And another huge perk about him being home? He hung out with the kids while I worked on "Adoption Paperwork".  I have been SO needing to get this done, and finally, I did.  Now, don't get too excited.  This is the paperwork (called the I-600 A & needed documents to go with it) that I have to get done, sent off, and wait probably 2 MONTHS to get our results/approval.  Only then, can we send off the big Dossier paperwork (the approval from the I-600 A must be included).  So, I finished all that I needed to do for the I-600 A this weekend, and now am waiting to hear from both of our agencies (our Adoption agency & our Home Study agency).  We need a few documents from them...they must be included.  So, here we wait again.  I can't send our packet until I get what I need from them.  Boo.  
Hoping to hear something tomorrow...

----------------------------------------
I was tucking G in tonight, when the questions began again, 


"Are there potties in Heaven?", she asked, 
with genuine concern.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, as I spent time with G & K this weekend, I thought of #3 & #4.

What are THEY doing right now?
And excitingly, what will life be like when they get here?



Thinking of them...as usual...

~ 6 in Love ~




No comments:

Post a Comment