Thursday, May 10, 2012

Working & Waiting

Hey friends, 


Yep, I'm still not able to do a big post like I want to do.  Don't worry, I'm jotting down everything I want to blog about so I don't forget anything.  There's SO much to talk about.  Can't wait!  

Just a quick update that we are really trying to knock this Application #2 out.  I am working on...and hoping to finish (!)... MY last part of it tonight!  How amazing would that be?  I guess I've been putting it off b/c it's pretty time consuming.  But, I got the kids to bed early, so giving it a go while catching up on TiVo'd shows tonight.  Yeah, so trying to finish MY part, but as for Cuban Daddy's part, when I see him, I'll ask.  Yeah, that's how busy he is right now.  C.R.A.Z.Y. life that we are living.  Crazy, but blessed for sure.  Anyways, trying desperately to get this packet done so we can get it in the mail this week.  Would be incredible.  Any prayers that we can accomplish this would be great!  



When we get it done, I've got a lot to share.  Info regarding:


Shirts
More inspirational thoughts from 3 yr old G
Results
Pics from the YardSale
Vacation details and photos (what?!)
My multitude of injuries (none super damaging)
Prayers for now
Etc.


A lot, right?!  


Thanks for all of your continued thoughts, prayers, and 'checking in' on us! 


Off to work I go!

~ 6 in Love ~

Me completely- yet, happily- overwhelmed.  Just finished counting the cash before depositing into Adoption Fund at the bank.  Wow.

Our family on the beach!  Will tell you all about it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment