Monday, May 14, 2012

It's In The Mail!!!

I feel like I've been under a rock for the past week or so.  And, that's because, we've been using every spare minute to finish the LONG lingering Application #2... a packet that ended up being about an inch thick.  Then we had to make 3 copies of the packet & send 2 of them.  We've been working on it since the beginning of February, and it probably took us about twice as long to complete than most.  But, we have a crazy busy life, two toddlers, and had to raise the funds!  Can't move forward w/o the money.  But, you guys helped us reach that goal in April!  So, I'm THRILLED to say that the packet is in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our agency, Buckner, should receive it Wednesday!  Oh my gosh, I'm just so relieved.  Yes! Yes!  Yes!  (Picture me doing the happy dance...but quietly b/c babies are trying to sleep!) ;)  

I haven't even unpacked from our vacation...you know the one I haven't had time to tell you about? I haven't even uploaded and edited the pictures from vacay, and if you know me at all, that is serious business.  I usually do that the night after an event.  It's been a week. What?!  And we barely have groceries & certainly don't have clean laundry.  And if you saw me today, I was wearing my husband's hat.  You did NOT want to see the hair underneath.  

So, now that the packet's in, I plan to:

* Anxiously wait to hear that we have been approved and can pick up and finish our Home Study!
* Wash my hair
* Edit & Upload pictures
* Blog, blog, blog...SO much to catch up on.  But, it was blog or feed the children.  They won.  
* Do laundry & unpack.
* Cook.  (Well, I didn't do much of that before, so no promises there.)
* Make 'end of the year' Teacher gifts
* Did I mention it's G's bday in like 2 weeks, and I haven't even sent out invites?  Or done any other planning for that matter?  That might be a 'tonight's' task.  
* Eat lunch. I forgot breakfast too.  I should get on that.  

Thanks for all of your support, encouragement, & patience!  

Will return to 'normal' (hmm?) soon, 

~6 (Relieved &) in Love~

Happy Mother's Day to me!
*** One step closer to becoming a mother of 4!***
(Yes, it's true...I'm wearing a dress.  Take a good look.  
You probably won't see that again for a while.) ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am mailing my sippy cup collections to you today!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jodee!! We appreciate you. We will...and same to you! :)

      Delete
    2. Jodee- We received your generous 'Sippys 4 Siblings' donation & sweet letter in the mail today! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Also, I loved browsing through your blog today...what a beautiful family you have! We so appreciate your continued support, and look forward to staying in touch!

      Delete