Saturday, May 26, 2012

ADOPT T-Shirt Friend Photos!

Okay, friends, something fun!


While Cuban Daddy & I embark on 4 nights in a row of online adoption courses (required, costly, and involving tests!), rush last minute to get all of the loose ends of our Home Study together- including multiple appointments & unexpected costs, plan & celebrate our daughter's 4th birthday, my brother's birthday, Memorial Day, hand-paint G's bday gift- a big desk, have our last Home Study interview, oh, and work & raise kids...this week...


Let's do something!  

I'm asking that if you  have one of our ADOPT "Words With Him" T-shirts (and nearly 40 of you do!!!), if you'll take a picture of yourself wearing it & email it to me!  Some of you have also gotten one for your kids or spouse.  I would love to see everyone!  I've already heard stories of your outings while wearing the shirts & the responses you have gotten in public, and would love to hear more.  One of the main reasons we chose the T-shirt design we did is to spread awareness about adoption & the needs of our world's orphans.  So, I'm thrilled that it is happening!  Even if it's just a little bit, even if it's just a few people, it's something.  Maybe it's because I'm a teacher & I must believe...but I am a believer that you never know the extent of your influence.  We are changing lives, people.  Someone could be inspired to think about adoption, to give to a charity who helps orphans, to help families trying to adopt, to read what the Lord says about caring for them, to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.  And that makes me excited.  Thank you for walking this journey with us.  For making a difference in the lives of orphans everywhere.  It takes all of us!  Who knows the magnitude your $20 could have?  Of course, it helps our family bring our babies home, but it could be doing so much more.  And we may never know!  


Thank you for your support in buying a T-shirt!  And if you haven't, and you would like one, please leave a comment or message me, and I will get one to you!  Adults are $20, children sizes are $15.  We have purple and green.  We are out of adult mediums in both colors, as well as small purples.  Otherwise, we have sizes ranging from Child XS to Adult XXL.  


Okay, so snap those pics & send them to peachzyo@hotmail.com.  They can be the classic "I took it of myself w/ my phone in the bathroom mirror or car," or you could be snuggled w/ your kids, or out on an adventure, on vacation, at home or the grocery store.  Maybe you wore yours to church.  Can't wait to see you all in them!  *Oh, and feel free to tell me about your experiences while wearing them- what did people say to you?


It'll probably be after the Home Study is complete, but I will compile all the photos you send me & put them on the blog!  Looking forward to seeing some Green & Purple!!!


Here are (more than) a few of us for inspiration:














Aren't you tired of looking at us?  Your turn!

~ 6 in Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment