Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Home Studying

So, I'm trying to work on the several hours long online pre-adoption seminar I need to complete our 1% of App #2 Approval...but the Idol finale & TiVo'd Celebrity Apprentice finale keep distracting me!  And...I wanted to let you know some last minute info:

Something crazy, super exciting happened yesterday!!!

I was emailing our social worker (for the home study) back in forth like 10 times yesterday.  I expressed how we were finally approved & able to move on w/ our Home Study. (Remember we had the home family interview, but had to postpone the other 3 interviews due to App #2?)  Well, typically the Home Study/interviews are spread out over 4-6 weeks.  So, I'm thinking, we've already 'wasted' all of this time waiting, that we'd love to speed it up, and it doesn't hurt to ask.  So, being that she's incredibly accommodating (!), she said she'd do all 3 of the remaining interviews WITHIN the WEEK!!!!!!!!!  Wow, I feel really blessed for that to have worked out! 

 I mean, we're talking a whole month less waiting to bring our babies home!!!
Thank you, God.

So, please pray for Cuban Daddy & I as we both have our individual interviews with her tomorrow.  I have no idea what to expect & due to the last minute nature, feel unprepared- which is SO not me.  Guess I'll just have to go with "being myself". ;)  
Cuban Daddy's so charming, I'm not too worried about him!  I mean, c'mon:


Oh yeah, he's got this.

I'll keep you posted!  Thanks for the prayers! 

~ 6 in Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment