Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Craziness & Coming Soon

Sorry to leave you hanging, friends!  And, today, I'm afraid I'm not doing better.  Our life is crazy.  Period.  We're just in a wonderfully crazy point in our lives, and trying to enjoy it!  Cuban Daddy's work is booming right now...thank you, Jesus!  I mean, he went to bed at 3 am.  He must be competitive & wanting to out-stay-awake me.  He won by 2 hrs! ;)  And, the reason you haven't heard from me in a week?  We went on an amazing, oh-so needed family vacation to my grandparents' place in Florida.  Ahh!  We got back last night- tanner, well-rested, bonded, & busier than ever!


I have sooooo much to catch you up on.  I don't even know where to start.  Good stuff.  Fun stuff.  Funny stuff (I have learned to laugh at myself.  Why not allow you to do the same?).  Cute stuff.  Crazy stuff. 


But, today happens to be amongst the craziest, so I'm not able to fill you in tonight...although I desperately want to!  


Thanks for an amazing April!!!!!


Anticipate loads of updates, info, & pictures to come...




Until then, 

~ 6 in Love ~





No comments:

Post a Comment