Friday, July 5, 2013

We Have a Graduate in the Family...

...a PreK Grad that is!

To my utter disbelief, this girl has graduated Preschool (4 yr old program).

We have loved her school & had such good experiences the past 2 years.  The teachers are all so genuine & caring about their students.  You walk down the hallway and just feel the love.
  

Receiving flowers from Noni 

 



 We are sad to say goodbye to these two wonderful teachers!

G is the little bit, front and kind of center. Green dress. 

We enjoyed their Graduation program!  They learned so many songs...I was amazed! 


I cannot believe my first little love will be a Kindergartner next year!
Fortunately, her preschool also has a K5 program, so that is where she'll be again next year.  LOVE that!
And...K will start attending 3 half days at the same school (PreK3).
I'm mostly dreading this, but kind of looking forward to a little break.
I don't know what I'll do with myself for 3 mornings a week, but knowing me, 
I'll fill that time up quick.
I might as well take advantage of a little 'me' time before the other babies get here!  

Babies are getting too big.  Sigh.

~ 6 in Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment