Monday, July 1, 2013

Haven't Fallen Off the Face...

of the Earth.  

And it feels like I've deserted this blog, but I haven't! :)

We've just had a crazy busy couple of months & I have TONS to catch you up on!  

Coming up:  Mother's Day, G's 5th Birthday, Preschool Graduation, Father's Day, our 9th Wedding Anniversary, Family Beach Vacation, modeling gigs, the end of Soccer, 1st Gymnastics meet, our ADOPT YardSale Day 2, adoption updates (of course), and all the busyness we've been up to so far this summer.  

           A BUSY couple of months, I tell ya!


And to be honest, I've just been ENJOYING our summer together.  I am so glad to be {temporarily!} finished with Adoption Paperwork for a few months.  I was really, really feeling a need to get to refocus on G & K.  I am keenly aware of them growing up quickly, and I'm totally a 'soak it all in' kind of mama.  I just can't get enough of them.  It's a little nuts. 

So anyways, just wanted to let anyone know that's been following, that we are, indeed, still alive.  

And I hope to play 'blog catch up' here in the next couple of weeks.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Quick Adoption Updates:

(1) Our Dossier is still in Honduras, and if it hasn't been completely translated, I think it is close.  Our agency contacted us to expect another bill in the mail (I dared not ask the amount, although, honestly, I don't think it will be too much.) b/c Honduras required that one of their documents be updated/redone in a different format. Hoping that's the last of that, and that they don't need anything else (at this moment!) from us.  

(2) We raised a total of around $1,000 from the 2 days of our ADOPT YardSale!!!

(3)  It's July - Really hoping and praying we receive our Waitlist Number this month!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until the official blog updates....here's a sneak peek: 

LOVE this guy!






Family Vacation = Some of the best memories ever. 

I wanna go back!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for keeping up with us & for the prayers!


~ 6 in Love ~







No comments:

Post a Comment