Monday, July 15, 2013

G & K Featured in "Birthday Express" Magazine


I had been on the lookout for our 2 little ones, G & K:

(Images Mommy snapped on set at Photo Shoot)

They both happened to land print jobs with 'Birthday Express' for the same catalog, at the same time.  G shot the first day, and K shot the following day.  It was a really fun experience!  The kids loved it, as did their college fund.  (Haha, now it wasn't that much- at all, but every bit helps!)  So, I was excited this afternoon when I opened my email & found them!  

Here they are:


K is on page 16, Max & Ruby.
(Left side, turquoise shirt, pointing to wall decals.)

G is on page 45, LadyBug Fancy. 
(Right side, green shirt, sitting & laughing.) 

*** A few random things about these photo shoots:  
- We recognize several of the other kids in the catalog; they shot the same day as us, so that's fun.  
- They had us bring lots of clothes, from which they choose what each wears.  They had me carry 3 of K's polos up to the set with us, and I ended up leaving two of them there by accident afterwards.  They were new, so I was bummed.  
- The director wanted the 'other ladybug girl' to wear G's clothes, so that's her purple shirt too.  Kind of funny.  
- I wish you could see K's face.  He was hamming it up!
- They shot G's pics outside and it was FREEZING! (February)  Poor girls were in T-shirts, whereas everyone else working outside was in coats and blankets.  She was a trooper though!  


Happy Mama, 

~ 6 in Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment