Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Doing the Dossier

Whew!  So, I know I have tons of updates to do on here:  A blogpost about 'Adoption in the Media' that I've been trying to write forever it seems, Christmas celebrations, New Years, relatives staying with us, and more.  

And I really want to update you, but for now, 
        I'm dedicating my time to the Dossier. 

I want to.  And I just have to.  It's huge, time-crunched, & oh-so overwhelming, but I've just gotta do it.


So...tomorrow I'm actually getting a few hours of totally uninterrupted (so I hope), much needed, dedicated "Dossier time"!  And hoping to squeeze in much more this month.

Prayers appreciated!  

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year!

~ 6 in Love ~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Peaches! I know it's tough, but it will be so worth it. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete