Thursday, December 27, 2012

Health

So, I'm working on getting our family healthy again.  We're fortunate that our kids- and us too- are almost always in good health, so not much to complain about here.

However, these past couple of weeks have consisted of: Cuban Daddy w/ an Upper Respiratory Infection & now he has Bronchitis. G had a virus, and then a couple days after recovering from that, she got sick again.  Now she has both Pneumonia & the Flu.  K has recently recovered from a Sinus Infection & a Double Ear Infection.

And although I'd take their sickness in a heartbeat if it would mean they would be better, I know that's not possible.  And so, therefore, I'm SO super thankful that the Lord has kept me well to be able to care for everyone.


We did have a great Christmas, despite it all.  We are grateful and blessed. (*Will post on that later, with um, maybe a pic or two!)

As for now, we're recovering. Missing events & get-togethers, wearing lots of pajamas, and taking way more meds than I'm comfortable with.  We're eating leftovers, not working on the Dossier (I just can't), forgoing cleaning up the rest of the Christmas mess, enjoying decorations a little longer, and watching lots of movies.  And we're doing lots of snuggling. 

So stay away.  And please pray?!

Ha.



Thanks for your prayers and well wishes!

~ 6 in Love ~

Preview: 



No comments:

Post a Comment