Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gifts That Keep Giving. In Time for Christmas.

So, I've been super busy working on paperwork- 
The Dossier!


But, I'm also doing a lot of this:

Visiting Santa upon his 'arrival' to town:



Choosing our Christmas tree: 


Decorating the tree: 



School Christmas party: 

School Christmas Performance: (cutie is front right) 

Annual Christmas Party:



There was a Marine assisting at Dad's Christmas Party (which was also a benefit for 'Toys for Tots'). G, after finding out about who Marines are & what they do, asked him to dance. And he did. What a gentleman!! It was the sweetest. I'm so proud of men like this that serve our country.  And I love that G really seemed to understand what a special moment that really was.  


AND

I've finally finished Christmas shopping...and wrapping!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in the spirit of
 gift giving...

How about giving a gift 
that keeps giving??

I think most of us have *that person* whom we don't know what to get them.  Or someone in our lives that seems to have it all.  Or the one that refuses to tell you what they want.  Or that person that loves a good cause.

If you have *that person*, how about an ADOPT T-shirt?  

Designed by me.  ALL money goes towards our adoption.  So, by buying one of these T-shirts, you are helping to give 2 orphans a home.  An everlasting gift: Truly, a gift that keeps giving.  

If you are local, we can arrange to pick up/drop off/meet up this week!

* I am almost out of Smalls & Mediums; Larges are limited.  I do have several different children's sizes, as well as lots of XL shirts in both colors.  I have a couple of XXL too.  If you are interested in one, I will check sizes & colors and get back to you asap!  

*** Christmas Special for the week before Christmas ONLY!!!***

$ 15 Adult Sizes
$ 10 Children Sizes
(originally $20 & $15)




Come on, you know you want one!!!

"2 of Us"

"2 of the '4 of Them'" 








Your T-shirt purchase will help bring our other 2 babies home!

***Please comment below if you would like one!***

 Happy Shopping!

~ 6 in Love ~

*** Yes, I realize I haven't even posted about Thanksgiving.  I will! :)

* I have to say a special thanks to a special girl.  I met with a wonderful 12 year old today who has spent months saving her EVERY penny to give to us for the babies.  That's right, a 12 year old who diligently worked to save her change.  Today, she handed over an enormous amount to me to use towards the adoption.  I can't tell her how much we appreciate her, or how amazing I think she is.  Sweet girl, you are making a difference in this world.  
Thank you, thank you, thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment