Thursday, January 10, 2013

Progress & Balance

So, yesterday, I was able to get those few hours to dive head first into all things Dossier.  Here's my set up, trying to get started:

(Cuban Daddy would laugh at this pic.  I don't go anywhere w/o my lipgloss. Addicted.)


3 hours later, I had copied, pasted, edited, & added until I ended up with all of these documents!  Yes!  I felt so productive.  These are all forms we need for the Dossier.  Not listed here, are SO many other copies of documents, exams, to create photo books, etc.  But...this was a great boost.  



In midst of the Dossier-rush, I have to find balance. 

I mean, look at these wonderfully crazy kids I get to play with & care for every day.  They are awesome & so fun.  
And I don't want to miss a thing.




So, we're making progress & finding balance...

~ 6 in Love ~



No comments:

Post a Comment