Tuesday, April 3, 2012

T-Shirts!!!

The T-shirts are HERE!!!!!!!  

Well, technically, they should be in our hands this Friday!  

They are $20 each. 
(All profits go to our Adoption expenses)

*** For now, let's make the Child Sizes only $15!***

We have the following sizes in both colors:

 Adult XXL, Adult XL, Adult L, Adult M, Adult S, Child L, Child M, Child S, and Child XS.  

But, the # is limited, so first come, first serve when it comes to your size and color choice!  
You can post a comment here for size and color, or you can email or FB me if we are friends.

You can pay on the PayPal link on the top right of this blog page.  
Or, if we know each other, a check or cash is just as good!

I can meet you if you are local, or I can ship it to you.  Just let me know!
(*If you order one shirt, shipping is on me!  If you order more than that, please just add $3 to help with costs.  Thank you!)

Thanks to Vineyard Imaging for creating these for us!

Thanks for your support, sweet friends! 
 Can't wait to see you sportin' one of these:

***Update: The Purple Adult Small & Medium are sold out!  Remember to put your order in quick to get what you want!  Just a note that the shirts are gender neutral (the purple and green are made the same way).  


GREEN


PURPLE: 


Remember this inspiration/message from God 
I posted a while back?:
Remember how I said it gave me an idea?  
Don't you love how God sees His ideas through?!

Can't wait for Friday!
~ 6 in Love ~

5 comments:

  1. i will take a purple adult medium.. how much w shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Great question...I'll update the blog about that. I'll ship the first shirt free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a medium adult in purple!
    Allison Malemezian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! I'll mssg you for details about getting the shirt to you! :)

      Delete
  4. awesome thanks i will get that to you

    ReplyDelete