Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Finds Friday- April 20

Here are a few wooden stools that I have hand-painted.  There's only one of each!  
I've listed the prices with the pictures.  I can add a name or phrase for no additional cost!  
Please note that I paid $10-15 for the stool itself, so I have discounted these a lot. 

Comment below to let me know which one you want.  Thanks! =)

If you are local, we can meet up.  If it needs to be shipped, the price listed doesn't include shipping.  




"Purple Flower"  $20



"Turquoise Time Out" $18 



"Green Dinos" $20 



"Red & Black" $18 



"Whimsical Seat"  $25
(*This seat would be an appropriate size for a 1-2 year old child or for dolls!) 




Remember that ALL donations made this month (including the purchase of these stools) 
will be doubled by a donor! 

Thanks for your support!
~ 6 in Love ~

2 comments: