Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Two in School

If you guys are anything like us, August is prep-for-the-school-year & squeeze-the-most-out-of-summer month.  I've hardly posted anything, even though we've had a super busy last few weeks.  As I try to catch up, here's G & K's first days of school!

My baby is in KINDERGARTEN!!!



She picked flowers for her teachers
----------------------------------------

My baby-baby is in PRE K-3!


 
He was SO excited to take his little truck lunchbox.
He's never been to any kind of school or mmo program, so this was a big deal...for me!!!


Geez.  I miss these two when they're in school.  Like, a lot.
I won't pretend that the 4 hours a day, 3 x a week of childfree time aren't extremely productive & at the same time, relaxing.  It totally is.  I've never had this before, so it's all a strange, new feeling.  I'm getting used to it...and even enjoying it. 
But, I'm still SO excited when it's time for pick up!

They've really enjoyed the first couple of weeks.  I'm so thankful they are eager to go (most) mornings!

Hope those of you with little ones have had a great start to the school year too! 

~ 6 in Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment