Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hoops & Hurdles

It's been 2 weeks of phone calls.  Of emails.  Of problem solving.  Of waiting.  

You would think that getting the kids' bloodwork done would be simple.  But, we've had so many hoops to jump through in figuring it all out.  Exactly what types of labs do they need to be run...exactly which codes to use to bill the labs...exactly what will be covered (nearly none of it)...etc. 

I find myself getting really frustrated with the situation.  With how difficult & how slow everything is.  But, I'm reminded that God is in control, this is all in His plan & His timing.  So, I will do what I can...as quickly as I can...and know that whatever happens is all a part of the plan.  

So, as of today, we've decided to just proceed with the bloodwork for both G & K, regardless of what the insurance will pay.  We've finally found enough information to proceed.  We just need to get it done.  I'm waiting to hear from the nurse about when we can come in this week.  

Please pray that all falls into place.  And also, please pray that the bloodwork goes smoothly & that it's not too painful for G & K.  :(  I'm really dreading it.

Trudging on, 

~ 6 in Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment