Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Worn Slap Out

I'm just so tired.  I'm in desperate need for the Dossier to be over.  I know I should be super strong & just push thru & knock it out.  But w/ two babies home all the time (which I LOVE), a husband that's awesome enough to work all the time (don't love the hrs, do love his work ethic), and multiple things on my plate, I'm overwhelmed.  It's hard to find the balance (um, you've heard me mention before) btwn spending quality time w/ my kids now (teaching them, playing puzzles with them, taking them outside when it's pretty, playdates, reading together, etc.), doing all the important things with them, along w/ the everyday (but time consuming) running of a household....and getting the Dossier done.  B/c it's just that time consuming.  We're 'hurrying up and waiting' all the time.  I just really need it off my plate so I can breathe.  I really want to focus on other aspects of bringing the babies home, and I can't when all we're doing is paperwork.  

Okay I just had to vent.  Sorry.  Not feeling it today.

Please pray for me.  Please pray for us to have favor & for things to go quicker than anticipated.  Really, we want God's timing, but I'm just so stinkin' tired.  

Beyond ready for this paperwork to be DONE.  And as a teacher, I do apologize for any grammatical errors or run on sentences.  I don't have time to edit today.  ;)

~ 6 in Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment