Monday, February 11, 2013

Love & Lollipops Day 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013!

Love, G & K

---------------------------




These photos were inspired by some pics I've seen on Pinterest & blogs, etc.  
Not a new idea.  Not my idea.  
But how did I do it?  I used sidewalk chalk & took about 30 seconds to write on the driveway.  (I really should plan these things better!   I was like, hey, we have 10 free mins, threw a 'Valentine's colored shirt' on them, grabbed the camera, & we headed outside.)  Then just had the kids lay down next to the writing.  The just stuck their fist out towards the camera.  I ordered cheap 1 hr photos.  I used scissors to cut slits both above and below their fist.  The kids wrote their names/drew hearts/etc. on the backs of the photos first & then helped put the lollipops in.  They loved it and are SO excited to hand them out! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for kicks, let's take a look at last year's Valentine's:


A year ago...seriously?!


Lots of Love, 

~ 6 in Love ~





No comments:

Post a Comment