Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Doing the Dossier: The Family Photo Book

So, we're still knockin' off the 'to-do's of the Dossier.  My most recently accomplished project: The Family Photo Book.
We had to include 5-7  8 1/2 x 11 white sheets of paper w/ 3-4 photos on each page (I obviously did 4...my ocd self could not put 3...how unbalanced! lol).  They had to be mostly of our immediate family of 4, one page of extended family 'get togethers,' and every room of the house, inside, out, etc.  This was tough to cram in!
Oh, and I had to make 3 of these books.
(I took pics before writing the description of each photo, which was also required.)

Ta da!


Just a few sample pages:




Whew!


*** Oh, and the kids and I took 2 sippies of change to cash in today!  Total amount to add to Adoption fundraising efforts today:  $30!  Every bit helps!  Thank you!!!


On to the next thing, 

~ 6 in Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment