Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Day of Pre-K 4

So, I know many of you have been busy with the same thing we have: the beginning of the school year!  Our little G is starting 4 year old Preschool.  She'll be going to the same school she attended last year.  We really like it.  It's super safe, we like the balance of academics & play, and the teachers are so genuine & caring..  Anyways, she is much  more excited (little social bug) than I am. Boo.  I'd keep her w/ me every day if I could.  So anyways, some photos from our surprisingly tear-free day/week (I was the one I was worried about; not her! ha.). She is LOVING it so far!  =)





Gifts for her teachers: markers & colored pen bouquets


Brother walking her into school

Mr. Cool

One of her best buddies, D!

And one of her best friends from last year's class, R!

Okay, okay, Mom, let's go already!

And in she went, without ever looking back.    That's my girl.



Hoping your first days back at school went well!

~ 6 in Love ~ 













No comments:

Post a Comment