Friday, February 3, 2012

Always 4

So earlier today, I was doing dishes (which I know that I have mentioned at least twice how much I despise them).  In putting up the kids' cups, I saw these together and thought I'd take a picture just b/c of the colors.  I don't know, I'm just weird like that.  Only after flipping through my photos tonight did I realize that this was our future...in sippys at least.  4Four.  Soon (well, not soon enough), we will have 4 of everything.  So looking '4ward' to that day!  Yeah, weird AND cheesy...that's me. :)


Speaking of the dreadful dishes, Cuban Daddy tries to help w/ those as much as he can.  He knows my feelings towards them.  Not only is he awesome like that, but yesterday morning, I woke to find THESE in the kitchen!  I'm telling you what, #3 & #4 are going to have an amazing Daddy!



And there is nothing special or significant about the following pictures (besides the two in them , of course!).  I just thought they were cute, and good representative of our morning.









Last note of the night: I only have two sippys left that haven't been 'claimed' by someone!  *I'm hoping more requests will send me to the store once again!*  We are so appreciative of everyone who has offered to help. Some things to mention:  I have had one (awesome) person ask for 10 of them!  A couple of people have offered to help out within their church programs/children's ministries and schools!  I was so touched by the 4 year old son of my best friend (Since we were 11 years old! And who helped me design this blog!), who, as soon as he saw me, exclaimed, "I am looking for change to help you get your babies!"  Oh my goodness. What a precious spirit that boy has.  Due to some of my fellow facebook friends posting our link & info on their wall, I have also received a couple of emails from complete strangers wanting to help by doing the Sippys 4 Siblings.  That amazes me that someone would do that for someone they don't even know.  What wonderful, generous people. A few of you have already basically said, "The sippys are cute, but forget it" & used the PayPal link on the blog.  You are certainly a sweet blessing to us!
Our next step in this process is to try to finish Application #2 and the seemingly millions of pieces of paperwork that are included.  Part of it requires that Cuban Daddy, G, K, & I ALL get in-depth physicals.  I scheduled them today.  Not looking forward to it - or to all the co-pays - but it gets us one step closer to #3 & #4, so I choose to be grateful. 


Good night!
~6 in Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment