Friday, January 27, 2012

God Plays 'Words With Friends'?

Apparently so.  That's what I thought when I turned on my game to play...as I play every night before bed.  And for those of you that don't play 'Words With Friends,"  the computer gives you the letters (like Scrabble) in random order.  This is the first game that pulled up- letters completely unselected & unmoved by me:


I couldn't believe it.  But then again, I could.  Think what you want.  But, I'll take it as a fun confirmation that we're on the right track.  Thanks, God.

Now, I wonder if He'll help me win this game... Ha!

(And this has given me an idea.  Maybe you'll see this idea come to light in the future.  We'll see!)

 ~6 in Love~

2 comments:

  1. God speaks to those who open their hearts (and it seems eyes here)
    We love you and have you in our prayers and thoughts on your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so encouraging. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete