Tuesday, July 21, 2015

1-5-0 !

Just received an email from our agency, stating that we have moved up 3 spots on the International List in HONDURAS!



We are now...



I had #3 & #4 on my mind off and on a lot today.  (I think about them every day.)  I took G & K shopping for school supplies this morning.  I always enjoyed that as a kid, and have had so much fun doing that with them.  As G & K tried on different backpacks and looked through the bin of scissors, I knew which each one would choose before they did.  I wondered to myself, what would #3 & #4 be into? What would their favorite color be?  What would it be like to take them to choose their first bookbag & school supplies?  How would they feel at the beginning school for the first time?  So much to look forward to.  

The wait is hard.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thanking God for movement, and praying for Him to continue to work in Honduras.  There are so many children waiting for families...and so many families waiting for children.   We're ready.


~ 6 in Love ~





No comments:

Post a Comment